Q. Where are you located?
A. Jackson Hole, Wyoming and here's the directions!
Q. What are your GPS coordinates?
A. 43.526802 -110.841258
Q. How does the Sassy Moose compare with other Jackson Hole lodging?
A. Here's our top ten reasons to stay at the Moose:
- Bed and Breakfast with Teton views in 4 of the 5 rooms
- Large outdoor hot tub deck and firepit with Teton views
- Petit spa with state-of-art equipment and intimate boutique
- Onsite professional esthetician and massage therapist
- Wireless Internet and Cable TV
- Walk across the road to play golf, tennis, or cross country ski
- 10 minute walk to Starbucks and convenience store
- Five miles from the top-rated ski lift in Wyoming
- Very good rates for all of these amenities!
- Centrally located to all these terrific destinations
Q. What's the difference between Jackson and Jackson Hole?
A. Jackson is the largest town in the area. "Jackson Hole" is the traditional name of the valley.
Q. What about the reviews at trip advisor?
A. We were remodeling that month. Can't please everyone, but we try. See the comments page.
Q. What time is check-in and check-out?
A. 4:00 PM Check-In and 11:00 AM Check-Out
Q. What time is breakfast?
A. Served hot at 8:00 AM.
Q. Do you offer a vegetarian menu?
A. We include fruits and grains in our breakfast.
Q. Is there a smoking area?
A. Yes, we have a comfortable covered porch.
Q. How late is the hot tub open?
A. Please close the lid when you're done.
Q. Can I bring my pet?
A. Yes, just let us know in advance. A $25 one-time fee applies.
Q. Do you offer a AAA or senior citizen discount?
A. No. Our rates are the same for everyone.
Q. Do you have room service?
A. No. We have daily housekeeping.
Q. Can you make tour reservations for us?
A. We do not give out credit card info. We can recommend favorite dining, activities, and tours.
Q. What is there to do in the summer?
A. Please go to our summer page.
Q. What is there to do in the winter?
A. Please go to our winter page.
Q. What are your booking policy?
A. Policies are as follows:
- 30 day non-refundable cancellation policy
- Guests cancelling less than 30 days prior to arrival will be charged the full amount
- A full refund is extended in the event we can re-book the room
- We charge $25.00 for cancellations prior to the 30 days before arrival
- All prices subject to 6% sales tax and a 2% service fee
- Prices quoted are for two people per night and includes all amenities including breakfast
- Additional adult in the same room are $25.00 per day each
- Children 11 and under are free
- Pet friendly with advance notification; a $25 one-time fee applies
- We are a smoke-free inn (smoking area on the patio)